Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Friday Sketchers - and my first Gorjuss card

The days are getting longer and Kid no. 1 (Da Doddler) is falling asleep later and later - thus a LOT shorter Mommy Time in the evenings.

Good news is that Miss Sleepless (Da Babby) seems to have finished teething ... for time being. She is now a proud owner of 4 teeth.

This card was put together for Friday Sketchers challenge - and I finally inked up one of my Gorjuss stamps, been aching to do that for ages!

I was trying my hand at making a paper bow, came out pretty cute! At least I think so. :D


Card recipe:
Papers from Prima, Graphic 45 & my stash
Image from Sugar Nellie, sentiment Papermania
Flowers from Prima & Wild Orchid Crafts
Brad from Papermania, pearls from my stash
Colouring medium Whispers markers, also used Sakura glaze pens, Uniball white gel pen & Sakura Stardust pen

Thanks for looking!



Posted by Picasa


7 comments:

kaylou said...

Hi annika,
wow she's stunning really beaytiful colours and ldesign,your colouring is awsome.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Ann said...

Hi Annika, thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. You asked about the sizes for a boxed envelope - if you look near the end of the blog entry you will see the sizes I used for a 7 x 5 boxed envelope and which score lines to use on the Enveloper Pro. Hope this helps. xx

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh fabulous card, Annika! Love your gorjuss girl...she is coloured beautifully, hun! Love all the great details and your bow is darling!

Big Hugs,t

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the colors and the papers are so pretty!! Love your Gorjuss girl and she is colored in so beautifully!! And WOW I cannot believe your bow is paper ~ that is incredible! Looks like a fabric one to me ~ beautifully made! Have a great day and I hope the kids give you a break! (LOL)(I laugh because I know better!!
:)Kathy

aardvarkpest said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colour combo. That bow looks amazing.Love all the little details.

Glenda

Marcea said...

I am loving this hun. I just adore the gorjuss girls - they sure live up to their name!
-x-

Maya said...

Ohh my,this is drop dead gorgeous!!!
Love the colours and the details,and you have coloured her so fab!!
Hugs from Maya :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails