Friday, April 16, 2010

Phindy's First Challenge - Anything Goes!

It's time for Phindy's Place first challenge. It's very easy this time - Anything Goes as long as you use one of Phindy's gorgeous images!

I opted for Mrs Comfy Cooks - I adore Mrs Comfy line. Mostly because THAT IS ME! Well, plus couple of stones, minus glasses, lol.


I coloured Mrs Comfy with Copic markers (I really should start making a list of markers I've used). Her glasses and wine glass are covered with clear glaze and pom-poms on her sleeves have some Sakura glitter on.


Those happy papers are from MME, buttons from my stash. I wanted to keep image big and thus added minimum embellishments.

The sentiment was computer-generated. I had thought it a quote I remembered from someplace but it appears it is actually from Hambo Stamps. It is available in almost exact words in their Fractured Funnies section. Sorry, Monica!


Now go on, get your supplies out and make some Phindy-magic! You're gonna have a ball!

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

Hugs
Annika


18 comments:

Tammy said...

This is an AWESOME card, Annika!!! I love the Mrs. Comfy images too and have almost all of them!! :) Great job on the challenge sweetie!!

Stef H said...

oh is this fabulous! absolutely fabulous! and your coloring is to die for gorgeous!

Tara said...

Your first Phundy DT card is just perfect Annika...... very funny and you've done such a fab job with the image!
Hugs Tara xx

Jane Wetzel said...

I am just TOTALLY CRAZY about this Mrs. Comfy..I think I better purchase her..esp after this AWESOME card! LOVE LOVE LOVE how u colored her outfit! btw..Some day I hope to visit Ireland...you are so blessed to live there!! wow!

Ann English said...

Got to love Mrs. Comfy! Isn't this image fun to color?! Love what you did with her!

mycardz said...

Hi Annika! I just love your card! You did such an awesome job coloring her and the papers you used are so perfect - I love the bright and cheery colors. I've not yet colored any of the Mrs. Comfy images, but today I think I've been convinced! :) hugz, Mary

Anne said...

You think up the BEST sentiments for your cards Annika and the inside is perfect too, LOVE this!

I buy cardstock from Graphicus that seems to work ok with digis and watercolour, wish my printer would accept watercolour paper though...

Inkerbelle said...

Your colouring is just gorgeous, Annika; you really rock these Copics!! Gotta love Phindy's images, eh?

Unknown said...

hi Annika! err i dont think you need any colouring tips from me!!! your colouring is to perfection and im in awe of your talents. Im so honoured to have a place on the DT along so many talented crafters especially you hunny
hope you have a fab weekend
love emma xxx

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Annika, the image is great and your colouring is beautiful.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Debbie x

Anne-Marije said...

Wow what a fab card! I love your colouring...
xxx Anne-Marije

Viv said...

Wow Annika! Love your card and great colouring! This image is gorgeous! Viv x

Sylvia Blum said...

WOW Annika, this is really GORGEOUS!!! your coloring is just outstanding and I love your inside decoration! a wonderful little piece of card art :)
{hugs} Sylvia

Lynda Nielsen said...

FABULOUS Annika! Mrs. Comfy sure does look like she knows her way around the kitchen well. She's such a riot just to see her! You did an AWESOME job coloring her!
Big Hugs
Lynda

Ellis said...

It's a great card and I love the image and your coloring! =)

Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

Mina said...

wow shes great Annika, now thats the way to do the cooking lol...perfectly coloured and beautifully made too
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is awesome!! Your coloring is perfect! After seeing your card I had to go buy a Mrs. Comfy too!

Tindaloo said...

gorgeous and fun card, and such awesome coloring on the image!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails